On June 12th my Opa and Oma wil be coming from Holland!!! they will stay here for 2 weeks in Florida with us!

Tennis is my absolute FAVORITE thing to do!! i rock at it!
My name is Cayla and i am 13 years old!!!! i have one dog, itsy and my parents michael and susie. I love to spend time with my friends and family. Some say im CRAZY while others say im nice and polite! I get good grades and love school. I love summer and GO Rays and Bucs!
3 comments:
Hi Cayla,
Nice weblog you have! Just keep it going.
I read that you play tennis and even rock at it? Ok, bring it on!
Just kidding. Next time we meet I would love to play a game of tennis, just for fun.
Greetings to all of the family.
Uncle Erik
He Cayla,
Good job making your own blog.
We have plans to come in April next year. So you have almost a year to practice your tennis. Because then we will play some games of course. ;)
Bye Bye
Anouk
When are we getting an update??
Dad.
Post a Comment