skip to main | skip to sidebar

A moment in my life..

My name is Cayla and i am 13 years old!!!! i have one dog, itsy and my parents michael and susie. I love to spend time with my friends and family. Some say im CRAZY while others say im nice and polite! I get good grades and love school. I love summer and GO Rays and Bucs!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

dev and cb


This is me and my friend Devon. We never look pretty in pictures!:)
Posted by limegreencd718 at 1:23 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (5)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  April (2)
  • ▼  2008 (20)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ▼  April (7)
      • Happenings
      • dad
      • recycle
      • heather
      • dev and cb
      • my dog itsy
      • me

About Me

My photo
limegreencd718
I am a very crazy, and outgoing. i can be shy, bot not all the time! i love my friends and family. all animals are my favorite! i love my dog itsy. i also text alot! people say im smart, and i get good grades. i wish to do well in the future.
View my complete profile