here are some of my pics. i took them all except the one of me and itsy(dad did that)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My name is Cayla and i am 13 years old!!!! i have one dog, itsy and my parents michael and susie. I love to spend time with my friends and family. Some say im CRAZY while others say im nice and polite! I get good grades and love school. I love summer and GO Rays and Bucs!
4 comments:
That's good news! You made really good pictures with this excellent camera. I'm very proud of you!
Opa Piet.
Whow, that is an good camera-choise, Cayla!10 Megapixels and a very big optical zoom.. And now you can take very beautifull pictures too. Surprise me with your pictures, many times!!!
Love you Oma xxx
To day Imme was talking: No Barking; niet blaffen!!!
Hey Cayla, you must be able to make cool pictures with a camera thats called coolpix.
What about those ducks, did they come over all the way from Holland ? We have those here also !
Can you make some pictures next time when you are at Tropicana field ? Don't know whether it is allowed inside, but outside would be nice also.
Longoria and Pena are doing a great job now, I keep myself posted all the time.
p.s. Rens is already asking when we are going to you again !
Philip
Hey Cayla -- I'm Emily, and I found your blog because...we both love Christy Miller books. Lol :) SO, I love your blog. Why not come check mine out some time?
xox emily
Post a Comment