Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My name is Cayla and i am 13 years old!!!! i have one dog, itsy and my parents michael and susie. I love to spend time with my friends and family. Some say im CRAZY while others say im nice and polite! I get good grades and love school. I love summer and GO Rays and Bucs!
2 comments:
Opa:
Nice shirt! But I'd like to see other pictures then the ones of you and Morgan, especially when you are bored.
Go out and make some nice pictures of what you see outside; small things like flowers, houses, trees etc. I'll give you advice (for free!).
Nice hair cut Cayla! You're looking good in your new green shirt!
About the funny faces.... Rens is also an expert of making them. So when we come next year, you and Rens can make some nice ones together!
Big hug Anouk
Post a Comment