I also went on SheiKra the 200 feet up 90 degree angle drop down. the only fun part was the 2 drops the rest was boring not worth a 50 minute wait!!!Sheikra is at Bsch Gardens.
Finally!!! i am on break for summer and i will go into 7th grade when school starts!! in this post i will post pictures of my summer.
We went jet skiing in marco island. it was great!!!!
This is the Incredible Hulk roller coaster. it is my favorite. we went to islands of adventure 2 go in it.
3 comments:
HALLO
Hi Cayla,
Uncle Philip here, Why don't you ask Opa and Oma in this roller coaster ? I'll be happy to go with y there, but probably only once as I probably look like your dad after this.
To bad about the soccer game, I saw the picture, you all looked nice in Orange.
Keep up with the site, its fun to read.
hugs, Philip
Hi Cayla,
I was lauching all the time with the pool pictures: did you and your friends leave any water in the pool for all the people that live there ?
What's with the small goggles, could you then better see the fish in the pool ?
What about next year, say around April, have any plans already ?
See ya
Post a Comment